Health Plan Participation and Payment:
Clients are responsible for payment at the time of service.
Some insurance plans reimburse Licensed Clinical Social Workers (L.C.S.W.).
Please contact your health care provider to confirm their reimbursement policies and I am happy to complete forms on your behalf.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do you reimburse licensed clinical social workers?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Because other clients are in need of appointments during your reserved time, please notify me at least 24 hours in advance, should you need to cancel. Unless an emergency precludes your ability to give notice, if you do not keep your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you are responsible for the full cost of the session.